Pages

Sunday, April 03, 2005

EaStEr HoLs, ChErYL's FaRm TRiP, dOwN MeLbOuRnE CiTy and ThAnX tO TiGgEr FoR YoUr B'dAY PrEsEnT -> bEsT FRiEndS 4eVeR

Today's the last holiday of the Easter Break. Haven't been doing much during the week except trying to get down on doing assignments and to convince myself that I have did a fair part of it already when it's probrably only 20 - 30% done and one's due on the 8th and 11th respectively. Plus I told my Project Supervisor I'll contact him by Monday and inform him if I have set up the platform to run the past project I am supposed to work on from. Guess I'm gonna have to tell him to drag another week and letme get the assignments settled first. Nothing much happened except on thoughts and more thoughts on my mind as usual when they start wandering to somewhere else when I'm supposed to be concentrating on my assignments.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comFinally went to the Cheryl's Farm trip that I had missed for the last 2 semesters. It was somewhere on the outskirts of Moe, the next nearest town to Morwell; about 45mins away from uni. Cheryl and her husband Rob showed us around with their animals which consisted of Alpacas, Miniature Ponies, Lambs and Ducks and we had BBQ sausages plus cakes and sweet stuff for desert. Spent almost the whole day there and yap not to forget their cute dog Zena who was ever so willing to let you pat her... Finally a day of relaxation after the last four days of cooping at home. Going off somewhere away from the house certainly felt better.

My god-bro from S'pore came to Melbourne on Thursday. He was sent by the ex Travel Firm I worked for to come here to attend some seminars and destination/tourist spots inspection. We were supposed to meet in Crown when I went down city yesterday but the timing wasn't correct and so Longy and I as usual spend our time at the Roulette tables trying our luck. I won about $30 bucks at first but in the end lost $10 instead. Longy actually won $100, but that fella just wanted to take a gamble and tried his luck with the 2nd 12 and 3rd 12's that he won only $50 in the end. Lucky I told him to stop be cause he actually went to bet all and lost all, than went he won it back I told him God is giving him another chance and so he should stop now. Well Miko and Lily were happily shopping in the branded outlets in Crown Hotel and boy, the amount of money those girls spent on their LV bag and wallet, even I felt the pinch for them. But guess they were more than willing to spend on their desired goods...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSo I wasn't satisfied without getting to meet my god-bro cause he came all the way froom s'pore and bothered to call me and look me up. So after Crown at about 7pm plus I decide to ask him where he was having dinner and thus we headed down to Williamstown on the Southwest part of victoria where Port Melbourne was and got lost for about 1/2 hours before we found the place. It happened to be Williamtowns day and so the event that was going on there gave us a hard time finding car park and it was really packed there. Anyway we finally got to the Pelican Landing Restaurant where my god-bro was having dinner and we chatted for awhile and I intro Longy, Alvin, Lily and Miko to him. He was delighted and said that it felt good being able to meet so far away here. We took some photos before I was tempted to go look around at the fun fair that was going on nearby. There were bands playing, rides, ferris wheel and lotsa game booths. We tried our luck at some and manage to win some small toys but our luck wasn't that good with the LuckyDip coupons in which if you match a winning number on the board, you get to choose a really big soft toy. I was eyeing the big husky and was showing my pouty face and feeling really sore and not getting it. So I wasn't being a baby or what, but you know the feeling you get when other people had "catches" for the day and you didn't get any. So darling was really sweet and bought me Rex instead from one of the shops selling the big soft toys instead. So he joins the Y.M family clan with LJ and MJ...

It had been along time I wanted to say, "Until you came along, I didn't know what Happiness was". For he brings a smile to my face everytime and is perfect in every single way. It's like he seems to know everything about what you're thinking about and does it out of the blue or when at the corner of your mind when you are thinking of something you would like him to do or get, he does it exactly the way you are thinking without you telling him. One of my girlfriends asked me before how do you know if the person is "the One"? I told her it comes naturally and you'll know it because you love every little thing about him and he makes you feel like a princess always. The only thing I pray for us every night is for fate not to seperate us and I really thank God for bringin him to me... Even my mum loves him...

My mum used to tell me when I was upset and crying about BGR in the past:
"God lets you meet a few wrong ones before you meet the right one". I reckon she's right.. ;p

0 comments: