Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2007

New year new hopes new hairstyle :p, Trip back to Malaysia and Singapore, and Congrats to Stacey.

The start of a New Year, the start of a new blog design. Yes, it should have been earlier, but there were lotsa unpacking, cleaning up, re-arranging of furniture, and not forgetting the unwilling start of work last week, so it took some time. In fact, it took so long that I've kinda forgotten most of the things I wanted to say.

The trip back to Malaysia/Singapore this time was a brief and hurried one. I had to squeeze spending time with my family and meeting up with friends all in just 2 weeks! But it was still a memorable one because I managed to meet up with those that mattered to me and that was all that matters right? ;) Okay I won't deny that maybe I did become a bit anti-social, in that there were wee little times that I actually felt lazy going out. Well, can't exactly blame me since a sociable and happening (used-to) person like me being isolated in a place like Gippsland for so long, I am already thankful that I'm still sane up to now. Anyway, enough of whingeing, here's the photos from the trip: (Of course I can't put 100 over up here!)

milassilem:~ Meeting with cousins Janice, Kristie, Rachel and Nephew Desmond, Niece Felicia

I'm so glad that I've managed to meet up with my dear dear cousins this year and it was especially heart-warming that we could celebrate the count-down to christmas this year. After a much heavy buffet dinner at New York hotel with my parents, bro and sis-in-law, we headed over to my coussy's house. Pics clockwise from left: With my Kristie, Rachel and Janice, Everyone having a great time singing, cute Desmond an Felicia, and Felicia enjoying her hello kitty ride.

milassilem:~ With Ailin, Ruiqi, Fukang, Secondary School Friends and Leonard

With 2 pals from the Korean trip, Swee Kee and Ailin, With Primary, Secondary School and Poly friend Fukang, with Secondary Sch besties: Sharon, Beiwen, Susan and Cindy and lastly with darling's "super ultra annoying non-stop fidgeting" BUT awesome friend Leonard, a.k.a Monkey boy! heehee.. :) Can you believe he actually squatted down next to me at a Traffic Light crossing and pretended to be a pimp! OMG!

With Pooh Gang Evon and Denise, Cousin Aiting, Sunny and CTC ex colleages

With my pooh gang, Evon and Denise, with cousin Aiting, with ex-ex-BF's friend Sunny and of course not to forget a quick visit on the day I flew off to CTC, my ex company to find my God bro, pass him his prezzie and say hi to everyone. Wish I had more time for lunch and dinners with them though. My ex lady boss was also telling me about the Integrated Resort thingy happenin soon, it was sucha temptation to packs my bags in OZ and zoom back SG. But... anyway, from left is William, CK and Ian.

Best wishes as well to Stacey who got married on 13 January. Wished I could attend her wedding in Singapore. But lucky I could get some friends to bring over the prezzie anyway. So till then, enjoy photos... (P.S: Chaboh loo, don't kill me for not putting your pic here hor, at least it's in friendster! hehe.. ;p)

0 comments: