Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

ISA Informal Meeting, Traralgon-Inferneno & Start of Pesky Assignments Again...

Saturday was the ISA informal meeting at (Vijay/Clayton/Evon)'s place and though technically the meeting was supposed to start at 12pm, as usual it got delayed again and really commenced only at about 1.30pm. Lunch was cooked by Evon and Coco with variety of fried rice, sweet & sour pork, veg + bean curd and yum "Hei Luo Mi" dessert by Stacey. All the more it makes me miss the chinese food back in s'pore/JB and good, soon in about a month and a half's time, I can enjoy all those again... Dicussed mostly about the coming ISA elections and Darrel asked Mufaro, Len and I to sing again as a performance for that night. Kinda sick of singing that Candy Lo's song, so might probably come out with an extra something else if there's time. Thought of dedicating a song to my bb and video cam that night for him, but erm... think I don't really have the guts to do it. -> We'll see how it goes... Anyway, was surprised at some of the nominees for the coming elections and some of the posts that they are competing for. TOP SECRET at the moment, so we'll know who's got what position on that night...

Was bored as we didn't go down city this weekend and thus went to Traralgon-Inferno instead to de-stress abit. Cute Miko alwayz say to go dancing and exercise to burn off fats... Speaking of that, been trying to control my diet starting on Sunday due to the "monsterous" size that I feel like shit now. Hopefully can keep to it and perservere to the end... Went to the gym yesterday and hmmn, found out that to keep yourself from being tired mentally and physically while running on the threadmill, the best is to think of lots of other things and keep your brain occupied. Haha, I told bb before that I alwayz imagine Im running towards him as he waits at the airport, so I can run longer. ;) Hopefully I can book the air ticket to fly back s'pore round Nov 13-15 successfully with Stacey and Kiddo...

Besides the little quarrel we had the last time, don't think and don't wanna ever have another quarrel with Bb because it really feels terrible. We still have our normal long chats every 1 or 2 days and that really helps in maintainin a long-distance relationship. We had thought it wouldn't work out fine at first, but now time seems to fly so fast that in a month and a half, we can meet again. It's still a wonder how we never run out of things to say and the promise to keep the talk short and sweet never seems to work because in the end, we land up hogging the phone for at least an hour. Longest time we talked -> 4hours; Lucky my $20 rabbitmate calling card gives you 25hrs on a s'pore house phone. Got a call from Bb during the tourism lecture just now and both of us are so happy that he found a full-time job apart from the project he's doing now. Best of all, the company is just 10mins away from his place. Just keep looking forward to finish off studies here soon and get back s'pore/jb where there are so many significant things awaiting me there.

Coming to moo-moo land was one of the best things that happened in my life -> My experiences, new knowledges, activities, true best friends and best of all my "Life-Time Love". All thanks to my parents who wanted to send me here in the first place... *Hugs & Kisses* =) Probably the only thing I hate gaining here was the extra kilos! Anyway, enough of delivering a what? "Thank-you" speech and preeching about my life... But this multimedia tutorial is so damn boring... =

0 comments: