Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2004

jUsT tRyiN tO hAnG oN oUt tHeRe...

It's bloody 4am plus now and I still can't sleep coz there are so many things on my mind... Thought of re-designin my whole blog but I'm just too lazy to even think about startin. Went through my emails, some blogs and stuff and some things just make me even more depressed... till I wish you were here to lend a shoulder to cry on.. Why would I wanna cry I don't know? My life is so fxxked up now that sometimes I just wished there was some kind of drink to wash down everytin from my mind...

A promise must be kept
A problem must be solved
Endurance in this time is painful
Everything now is still doubtful
What you don't know won't hurt you
Knowing too much could kill you

I don't think I'll ever understand what love actually is but I do know it could be a lovely thing or a painful one. It could grow or fade in time and the duration doesn't matter sometimes cause what's meant to be is meant to be, and what's not meant to be, will not be... A 5 1/2 year relationship just went down the drain in one day and I'm so numbed by it now... I've lost all sense of it. People come, people go, some you forget, some leave a deep impression on you. I reckon I need to sleep before I really go nuts... I shall try...

0 comments: