Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

3Rd DaY oF uNi, tHinGs aRe MoRe SeTtLed & jUst A DiFfeReNt FeeLin...

It's the 3rd day of uni and everyone's timetable is still a mess with clashes and stuff and I'm the only one with classes only on Monday, well at least for the time being. Doing Honours isn't such a fun thing after all with one module kinda like a DE subject as there's no lectures and tuts, plus thinking of what Honours project to select is even more mind boggling. Anyway spoke to lecturers from my faculty and they were kinda helpful though in explainin to me what to do and I even have a special Honours lab for research. My lecturer suggested I take another module this sem so I can concentrate on completing the Project next sem.

Life around here's been pretty much the same as last year, just a little more settled and confirmed for me. But there's some problems going on between 2 of my best friends and I really hope they solve it soon. Apart from the fact that Longy always sleep talks and squeezing me up the wall, guess all's still quite well. Just waiting for my visa to be approved so I can apply for a work visa and find some part time job to earn some extra spending money. I don't know why, until now sometimes I still can't believe I'm back in Gippy as everything happened so fast. Most of all I just want this year to pass by more slowly because I'm afraid of what will happen at the end of the year. I guess whatever it is, I'll treasure every moment spent here...

Anyway back to some happy stuff, I met quite a few new friends during the o-week and as in the usual fridays in the past, we are headin down Melbourne City this weekend again to Amber. Maybe it's been too long away from clubbin that you don't miss it so much anymore. Or maybe it's because I'm more stressed out this sem because you need good discipline and time management to be able to manage distant learning subjects and you are very much left on your own. Happy things don't last forever and I believe there's some truth to it sometimes. You could be at the same place, same surroundings, being with the same people and doing the same things, but somehow the feeling's just different. How different it is I just can't describe it yet, at the moment. Took a group photo with my housemates just now and hope to put it up here soon. So till then cya guys next time...

0 comments: