Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

tHe woNdeRs oF GoD aNd tHe LitTLe tHiNGs iN LiFe tHat HE dOeS tO cHeEr u UP + sEnDiN fRiEnDs wHo cArE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I shall let the photos speak for themselves. It's wonderful how God creates little magical things once awhile to cheer you up! Had another huge row with darling the night before all because that Spastic Lesbian friend of his ex GF left a really incriminating comment full of foul critisicisms of me and darling in reply to the whatever previous post. I kinda expected it but was still pissed off at the fact of what a rotten and horrible mouth that Lesbian has. It's as if you can see maggots and flies coming out her mouth as she speaks. Im sorry I won't be so disgusting anymore. Let's get back to some Happy stuff!

It's SNOWING in GIPPY today! Doug, the caretaker said it only happens like once in 10 years and boy are we sure one lucky bunch! Darling was proud to be the one to see it fall right after his class at 10am. He said the hailing hurt, lucky he was wearin cap when he walked home. After my class, I had to drive home and I was so nervous cause SeXy-H was covered in snow front and back and I wanted to wipe the snow off, but it was so icy cold! And so we let the pictures tell you the fun we had plus the Snow Fight we had haha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And so, the snow kinda cheered me up a little and hope soon I would totally forget all the unhappy stuff. It's funny how I keep thinkin of the meanest things to reply to the two bitches but I just can't bring myself to do it because Jesus is watching over me everday. Im sure God would let those people have their just desserts one day. And I think darling feels assured better that I don't have such a mean heart and disgustingly foul mouth like his ex and her friends. People should upgrade not downgrade, man I do totally agree on that! ;p

P.S: To Ying, Debbie, Kal, Carine and Wayne, hope you guys had fun in the snow too! You guys are more than welcome to leave comments or msgs on the Tag. =)

1 comments:

Juz MeL said...

Len, just know you kpo enough to come read the comments here. Hehe, for once, you look like tubbie Junior here! haha..