Pages

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Down City again. Nova and Shoppin with Tigger...

Had the 1st Photography Club meetin this sem on Thurs and it was good to hear that we managed to arrange for a few of the interesting courses like Portrait and Dark Room. The landscape course was incorporated into a trip to Lake Entrance. "Haha", it was my idea cause I haven't been there and thus wana go. So sweet of Tigger to actually bring Herbal Tea for me after the meeting when she knew my throat hasn't totally recovered too...
Nowdays, fri's are crappy days with a tutorial class at 9am and next one at 3pm. Managed to finish the Melbourne Shopping trip poster that day and pasted it all around uni. Was supposed to be good gal and stay at home on Sat but eventually went down city again with Len and Kiddo cause we promised to help him choose his suit and shoes for the SRA ball. Rushed back on the same night as we were going to Traralgon NOVA clubbin...

I wonder how my brain and body sustain themselves sometimes cause I have been sleeping like only 4 to 5 hours the whole of this week , but I guess the pill "helps" a little in keeping me awake. I can't keep this going any longer, its really bad for health. and most importantly Bb's been telling me off about it out of concern. Guess I have to listen and try to get more rest else he threaten to not take care of himself too! Very smart of him to use this... (*-*) Dragged myself out of bed this morning for Sunday Mass when I barely slept only 3hours. Went to Traralgon with Tigger after that and we ate, chatted and did a little shopping together. Was glad we were going back S'pore together at end year so that I won't have to miss another best friend so much... We bought a Taro Bear keychain and each kept one side of it... Awww, so sweeet huhh...

Anyway, as we were chatting I also told her that one of the few things that I will miss after I leave are the picturesque view of the scenary as we are driving back uni from Morwell and of cause Len and Kiddo so much so that I try to video tape most of our outings. Kiddo's humour really bowls us over sometimes and send us rolling on the floor laughing non-stop. We chatted and made plans to meet up already in S'pore and KL. I was actually getting teary eyed at the thought of waving goodbye to them at the airport. They actually asked me to stay on for honours another year and I could only gave them an "Erm... I don't think so..." look and I admit there are really many things running through my mind like what will the future hold depending on the path I choose. Drop that subject for the time being... But I can't help the feeling of "Happiness" and being fortunate everytime I talk to my Bb and knowing that I have him... And I know I could never bear to give him up... (+_+)

0 comments: