Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Skipped ISM again, Fri Amber Clubbin & Mt. Baw Baw

Didn't sleep at all on Thursday night cause the 5 of us kinda had some chilling out and chatting over at South 3. Thought I was gonna miss my 9am tutorial on fri but somehow cause we stayed awake the whole night and went back home bout 6am. Continued doing my Tourism assignment and then went for tutorial. Didn't sleep much at all the whole day cause had to continue my assigment and in the evening, we went down to city - Amber clubbin that night. I accidently took a shot of barcardi 151 cause kiddo placed the glass on the table. It was actually mean to be for someone else. My head was totally swirling after that shot and some not so nice things happened in which I told my bb bout it just so I wanted him to hear it from me instead of from other people's ears... Left bout 2.15am abd after supper we still had to rush back to uni cause we were all going for the Mt. BawBaw trip on Sat morning...







Barely slept for an hour when we all had to get up and meet at the Bineshell already... The day was a nice and sunny one and it wasn't even really cold out in the snow. Hemant, Kiddo, Len and I first tried out Snow Boarding which seemed so easy. But after a few falls, we decide to exchange for Ski's instead. The past lesson I had skiing in Korea didn't help much cause I totally forgot about it and there was I falling down all over. Managed to get up once on the lower hill but that was it, Len could see me tumbling down for god knows how many times in all sorts of ways. Poor me now have whole sore body and blue blacks all over. Got stinged by the cold snow as well cause I folded up my sleeves as it got so hot. Snow sports somehow seemed more of a hassle than fun if you don't know how to do it. I knocked into the poles while tryin to go up the higher mountain and was totally in a daze. As there was a hut near the pole, and after I told my friends aout what happened, everyone was laughing about it and asking me, "So the pole and the hut, you had to choose the pole right?" Was totally exhausted that day and fell asleep at 11pm that night. It was one of the earliest nights I have slept...

Had to miss church on Sunday cause my whole body just didn't have the strength to do anything. Just managed to finish my tourism assmnt and handed it up. Had a talk with bb in the afternoon and it wasn't a good one. I know some things I told him really hurt him alot. But I just wanted him to know the truth and hear it from me cause apparently he has heard alot of bad rumours already. It's a real wonder about the people in uni and how gossips manage to travel from Aust. all the way to s'pore or m'sia. I just want my bb to know that I do love him alot still and will never do anything to hurt him. Most importantly, I really don't want to lose him... Just hope he understands that it's really hard to handle a long-dist. relationship sometimes, but I will perservere till we meet again end year...

0 comments: