Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Tues Blues, another wasted off-day and coming BIG NIGHT...

Okay firstly I'm lying about the date I'm updating this blog. I have no idea time passes so fast and it's been a week since I last updated. Anyway to recap briefly what happened....
Tuesday was the usual tiring whole-day school and I was rather amazed that I did managed to wake up for the 9am class on a rainy day just to find out that quite a few number of people attended class. Remembering the nasty words from Student Rez on Monday, I walked pass the office that morning half wanting to go in and talk to the lady but somehow changed my mind. It was only until I met Tigger later in the afternoon did we went in Student Rez again together. Trying to keep my cool and hypocracy, I asked the lady direct if she was angry with me and guessed what? She cooly said no and stuff and asked me who told me all those things. Well, so we spoke again to the lady and the man and they now put the blame on Evon saying she hadn't returned the keys so we could not move in on Fri. But Evon had def. told us they wouldn't allow her to return till her lease expiry date. Tigger and I were def. convinced that they were really trying to make things difficult for us and called Evon up later...

Well, initially the 3 of us had decide to turn up together at Student Rez on Wed so that they could not push the blame and simply put words into our mouths... I didn't have to get to school when Tigger called me up and told me that when she and Evon went to return the keys in the afternoon, the lady changed her words again and said something else about returning the keys the other time. But when Tigger asked if she could move in on Fri then, the lady replied, "Come see me again on Monday and we'll decide." You have no idea how pissed off and angry she was and I was really going to give up on moving already. The rest of the afternoon was supposed to be spent on studying, but as the SRA ball was near, I just didn't have the mood and instead went on to do personal stuff like writing my mum a letter and trying on my gown and accessories... ;p

During the ISA meeting on Wed night, Stacy and I actually spoke to everyone about this matter cause I had already written an email to my mum stating the list if events that happened with Student Rez and asked her to prepare a complain letter. Was glad that we brought up the matter during the meeting and it was then only did we learned that the guy was actually not the one with the highest position in the office, but there was another Student Co-ordinator and Manager above them. Well, the plan was then to make and appointment with the manager and the 3 of us have a talk with him. But the call I got this morning was enough to make me and denise's day. Apprently our ISA VP had wanted to speak to the man about the Bus Rental stuff and since he wasn't free, he then started to have a little chat with the nice lady Student Co-0rdinator and told her our little story. So Denise went to see about 4pm and she actually apologized for the inconveniences that her staff had caused us. I went to see her on Friday and tolde her the whole story and got my keys as well... So the rest was history... haha... Im quite sure though the man who didn't handle things the correct way would get a "talk" with his manager...

0 comments: