Pages

Friday, November 18, 2005

aNNoYiNG mEsSaGeS fRoM uNwELcOmED pEoPLe & mOrE uPdAtEs sOoN..

Oh my, it's been some time since there's so much "heat" in my blog.. Just haven't checked for a couple of days when Joyce told me about some comments left by AGAIN some COWARDLY people who want to criticise me yet do not have the balls to leave their name. Darling and I were discussing we know who they are anyway.. Oh well, for darling's sake, I promise him not to retaliate, so if YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT YOU SEE ON MY BLOG, PLEASE GET THE FXXK OUTTA HERE! You know who you are and you are not welcome to write any comments on my blog!!

Man, how many times do I have to say if ya don't like me, tell me straight in the face and I DARE U TOO! Do not bitch with your friends behind thin walls calling others a pretencious bitch when you yourself are one! How many times have hypocritical people been offered a ride in darling's car to somewhere and do they appreciate?! HELL NO! Even poor darling, who's the nicest person in the world gets backstabbed too, so I'm not surprised about the response on my "heated argument" in the previous post. Anyway, I have deleted UNWANTED comments from UNWELCOMED people. I'm glad I have darling who's always there for me..

Enough of UNHAPPY STUFF from BITCHES and BUMS (includes "stranger" and "anonymous", COWARDS who didn't dare acknowledge themselves!), darling brought us to Dandenong again a couple of days ago. And we four girls really enjoyed the food at Miss Marples and we were really so "bo-liao", that we took some really silly pictures... Darling's going for a board member's training camp tommorrow, going to miss him heaps for the next two days.. :(

**P.S: TO THE PRESENT AND FUTURE COWARDS WHO WANT TO LEAVE UNWANTED COMMENTS, HEY SINGNET OR EXETEL VERY GOOD INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS IS IT? OR MAYBE PACNET? SHALL I REVEAL YOUR IP ADDRESS AS WELL? NO WAIT, MAYBE I SHALL SEND A LITTLE VIRUS TO YOUR COMPUTER? :)

0 comments: