Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

S.H.E's New Album "Play" and Chinese Music Rocks my World.

S.H.E's (Selina, Hebe and Ella) New Album "Play"

I want it, I want it, I want it! My pal pal just told me about S.H.E releasing their new album, titled "Play". I'ma waiting for him to send it to me next soon. *eyes open wide and shining*

Oh have I told you that I prefer chinese songs to english songs? Not because I'm a blardy "chi-nah" person, but because some english songs these days have no meaning at all. I'd prefer crooning to the oldies love songs from the 60s to 90s. Compare the music videos and you'll see what I mean.

English MTVs: Women in skimpy outfits dirty dancing, men doing hip-hop down the street or people doing silly things. MTV is lame and repetative.

Chinese MTVs: Love stories of happiness or heartbreak, marriages, inspirations, respect, dreams and a whole heap more. Each MTV tells a story.

Don't believe me? Go watch it on YouTube then. :p

0 comments: