Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2004

1st week of sch, sickness down & welcome Ralph!



Time really flies fast sometimes and in some sense it's a good thing too, cause the countdown to be able to see my bb again will be very soon. Anyway, the first week of sch is almost over and this semester's timetable is really crap with morning classes of 9am everyday except mon and wed when Im off. Well, it doesn't really make a difference cause I'll be nodding my head dozing off as usual during lectures. But it was real bad luck to get sore throat and fever on the 1st week of sch and boy am I glad Im feeling better already else how can I survive the clubbing from tonight onwards till sat! 1st week of sch and the Saloon should be kinda packed then with the culture of everyone going... Then Len and I will be going down Melbourne city for further clubbin with my kiddo bro longy and his friends on fri and sat and also to do some shopping and stuff cause I wana get my bb's birthday present too...

Well, the main attraction today is to welcome Ralph or Ralfi as we call him -> len and I's guinea pig. We got him from Midvalley and he was a ruffled one i.e. with long fur. He's sooo cute, apparently we fell in love with guinea pigs ever since we saw Samantha's one and we followed her and bought a beanie for him as well... Descriptions are not enough, so take a look at his pictures then... 


 

0 comments: