Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

ISA Meeting, Cathechism Class and some thoughts...

Just got back from Cathechism class which I almost forgot today apart from rushing for the ISA meeting just now which I almost forgot too earlier in the evening. Guess after chatting on icq with my bb, I just drifted off into my dreamworld. Anyway the ISA meeting stretched for quite some time but it was good we did managed to settle most of the important issues. Don't know what got over me just now during the meeting that when it was my turn to update matters, my whole face just turned red as I tried to remember what I was supposed to say that I guessed the excused that I was hot just didn't quite convince my other committee members... And worst still, the cap I was wearing revealed my red ear too. But lucky, it sort of went off in awhile and it was already 7.24pm when I looked at my watch and realised Helen, my church sponser was waiting at the sports centre car park to pick me up for cathechism class... Said a quick goodbye and as soon as I was out the door, I ran all the way from the North Units to the carpark, felt really bad for making Helen wait for some time...

Anyway, just some penny for my thoughts during the Cathechism class was that I felt really kinda sad to hear from one of the ladies at the catholic church that in the past lots of Monash students went there for Sunday service. Now that the Chaplin has changed in my sch and she's an anglican, she seemed to have diverted all the students to the Anglican church instead. Not to say that I have any bad feelings about the anglican church cause after all we all believe in Jesus, but it's just that it'll really be great if there were more of us going to the catholic church as well beside only me and Tigger. Well, another thing I was pondering about during class was why god had sent me bb when I thought that all was gone for my lovelife. The ironic part was that he doesn't believe in god... Well, I don't intend to force him to change his perception, but who knows he might just change it himself one fine day...

Anyway, my kiddo bro is here to chill out again with len and my god he could really eat as he asked me to cook for him 3 packets of indo mee! He had been drinkin alot and I reckon the mee would help him cool down just abit. Hyahz, my friend just asked me why I was looking so gloomy yesterday when he came over for dinner with my housemates. I told him I was sick and he said I should have told him earlier then he could have cooked for me... Next time I know, when Im sick I'll have free dinner already.. haha.. ;) Gotta go nw, my little kiddo bro and len are shouting for me to go out to the living room already...

0 comments: