Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Poor Tourism Assignment Grade and just some thoughts about vulnerability of relationships...

Got my Tourism assignment 1 back yesterday and was really disappointed with only a 'P'. Had a talk with the lecturer and realised that report requirements were different in Sch of Computing and Sch of Bus & Eco. They were really strict with the writing styles, formats and even referencing and thus the low grade. Guess I'm not really cut out in doing business module cause I always don't do well in them. So disappointed cause I always get good grades for my assignments. =( Anyway, doubt I'll do well in assignment 2 cause it was handed up before a1 was returned, so I couldn't even find my faults and correct them...

Apart from studies, I just happened to check out all my friend's friendster and some of my best friend from s'pore; their blog and found out that one of them who was always thought to have a fairytale story had broken up with her BF of 5 years less than a month ago. I gave her a call immediatly to check if she was alright. Come to think of it, I have got like more than 5 friends who have broken up with either their GF or BF just this year that it seems like this year is a "Break-up" year or what. Anyway I feel, time is not the most important thing in relationships, from all my past experiences and friend's encounters, what starts like a fairytale might not end like one, so it doesn't mean the longer you are together, the stronger the love will grow. One of my regrets in the past was breakin up about 3 years ago with my BF of 6 yrs, all my friends thought it was goin to be a fairytale ending as well, but it somehow didn't work out.

Well, some people are just meant to be in your life for a certain period of time either to bring you happiness or sorrow or both and sometimes it's not up to you to decide if you want him/her to walk the rest of your life with you. There are so many obstacles around always. I guess the chinese sayin, "bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zhi zai hu cheng jin yong you" which means not to think about eternity but just treasure what you have or used to have is just so correct sometimes...

0 comments: