Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2004

RoUtiNe StUdYin @ LiBraRy, LaSt IsSue oF ISA nEwsLetTer and a cHaT WitH MuM & DaD...

The last 2 days were spent tryin to get my studies done in the library and night was at home finishing up the last issue of the ISA newsletter for this semester. Finally finished it this morning or afternoon actually and had it printed and distributed round uni. Got the load off my mind now so I can totally concentrate on my studies...

Anyway, my friend from m'sia called my mum yesterday askin when I was going back and she chatted about her 8mth old daughter with my mum. Mind you, she's the same age as me. Sometimes you don't know if you want to envy her or what for settling down so young. But for me, it sounded scary and getting tied down so young just wasn't what I want now. At least my mind concept changed only after breakin up with my ex of 6 years. Though it happened like 3 years ago, Jacky Cheung's song never fail to bring a little thought of him in my mind once awhile.. But yeah, it's all in the past already...

Just chatted on the phone with my parents just now and they were askin me about what I have decided and my plans. Was telling them that Longy and I were jokin about meeting in the States few years later to take MBA. Haha... I think my dad can't wait for my brother to give them grandson soon, that he asked me why I wanted to go so many places and when was I gonna settle down?! My mum just asked me to ignore him and say he think too much. I said, "Dad! Im only 22, and I haven't confirmed that I've found the right guy yet, am I suppose to just pick any guy on the street then?"

But no matter what, they are the coolest and best parents in the world! My dad asked if I had enough $ to spend till I return and not wanting them to worry, I said yes -> totally ignoring the dire state I'm in now. Well, just felt bad and don't want them to spend too much on me anymore. Gonna treat them a holiday next time when I work again and see if can get special package from my company or not. Back to studies now... (+.+)

0 comments: