Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Watching of Princess Diaries 2, Getting back ISM A2 and thoughts and more thoughts...

It's amazing I actually blog twice in one day and this is the first time I'm doing it. Guess after all the stress of the multimedia assignment, just wanted to rest awhile before startin the last Computer Models assignment. Gave my blog a revamp with the background colour depicting my feelings and mood. There's just too many things on my mind now that I just don't know what I'm vexed about anymore... Went to see the Honours lecturer today and was told they shouldn't be a problem if applyin for honours still....

Anyway, watched Princess Diaries 2 - The Royal Engagement with Tigger, Samson and Evon just now and some romantic scenes in the movies stir some thoughts within me. There was a verse that Amelia's mum told her on her wedding day which kept ringin in my mind:

-*- BEING MARRIED IS JUST LIKE BEING YOURSELF,
JUST THAT YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE ELSE -*-




How true is that when you can just be yourself comfortably with the person whom you wanna spend the rest of your life with... Fate plays too many tricks on people sometimes... Time heals many things and takes away your feelings for many things as well. It's hard to forget the people who bring happy memories in your life compared to those who were just there... In life, you tend to need to hurt some people sometimes, but then again, there are some people who come around and hurt you too. However it's still better to be loved than to love someone... And they might just touched your heart and make you love them back even more like what happen to bb and me.

Got back my ISM assignment 2 as well and was glad at the excellent grade. Guess I'm still meant to do IT modules instead of business. Enough said for today I guess, time to go head away and see if I could get some work done... (*.*)

0 comments: