Pages

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Studying in Library, Dinner @ CCR and "Our Study Night"

Woke up at 12pm plus feeling quite cold. Ph went back home to change and was going to the library again. I suddenly thought of making some food for him cause he always eat so little during breakfast, but he had already had bread. So I ate his noodles and pop my oven baked stuff into the fridge instead, leave it for his supper I guess...

Was going bonkers staying at home the last two days and needed a change of environment to study. There was no other better place I could think of except the library even though I thought so otherwise at first. Didn't want to be a "distraction" to him, so I sat at another section where the low tables were. It turned out the library wasn't such a bad place to study after all. I could comfortably rest my legs on the table or chair while I read my complicating database textbook. Lucky I did manage to absorb some stuff. I hate to admit that it was actually better than studying in my room where there was the tendency to walk around and look for things to munch...

We went to the com lab after that to check the usual stuff and had dinner at Churchill Chinese Restaurant. The food was not too bad, but the chicken was kind of oily though. It was a nice feeling having your BF to drive you for dinner, buy groceries, going shopping/movies or just going for a spin. This was exactly what I was imagining before I came over gippsland but the bubbles bursts when there was no one suitable at first. Even though the bubbles came back, they are floating off again soon... =|

Night was spent trying to get more studying done and I couldn't help falling asleep after dinner. Funny how come he seems to have an extra big appetite for supper when he's over my place. No doubts that he had supper 2 times last night, boy if only he was like that in the beginning of the semester, he probably would have put on some weight now... Slept at 4am plus even though had to wake up early next day for church...

0 comments: