Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Usual Lesson Day, Official Break-up and being =) for awhile...

Damn the stupid uni Virtual Private Network again! Got disconnected before I could republish my blog and here I have to type every damn thing all over again. So to make it short, the pill didn't have any effects on me last night cause I took it early yesterday maybe, so when the alarm rang this morning I almost didn't want to wake up. Today was the last lecture and tutorial of gco2822. I almost doze off and the lecturer sort of like purposely talk in front of me so I wouldn't dose off. hee.. ;p

Sam msgged me during my dbms lecture wishing me gd afternoon and asked what I was doing. I told him I was having my lecture and also not to love me so much cause I was kind of having a guilty yet bugging feeling about him. He then replied we should break up and then I was crazy and alwayz couldn't make up my mind. Arh, well that was better too, I should finally give up on him and really hope that he stays out of my life since I don't really have feelings for him. He was always putting the blame on me and never thought of how bad he used to treat me... And I should stop being used to just wanting to have a BF...

Anyway, I told PH about the whole matter and he asked me not to think too much and concentrate on exams. I told him not to worry and nothing will affect my exams. But the special friendship we had did bother me a little. We had a talk to sort things out and decide just to spend the remaining time happy together and let fate decide when he goes back to S'pore. He said he'll try to extend his flight longer, but I still somehow had doubts about his personality. Was angry with PH's friend for saying I was buggin PH. Come on, Im not so desperate and I don't have to be! Was even more annoyed by my friend when he icq and said he has yet another thing he doesn't want to tell me. Why in the first place let me know you had something you didn't want to tell me? That left me in more doubts cause I know that something was definitely about PH. Im so vexed and bad mood I just have to stop thinking about anything now...

0 comments: